"New Discovery"


Greetings Everyone, finally I am "writing" a post after a long time and this is about KNSCCF, GBPUAT, Pantnagar.

If you study here at GBPUAT, Pantnagar you must have come here, atleast once.

ℹ️
During entire first year of my graduation and until the day before yesterday,😂 I hadn't realised that the COMPUTERS present at CCF actually had sound cards installed. I had seen students studying here, watching video lectures, staring at the computer screen but hadn't seen anyone using their EARPHONES OR HEADPHONES plugged into the computer until yesterday, although they used to plug it into their smartphones.
I used to think that they study just by viewing CAPTIONS or they just studied using their smartphone.

But NO. Those computers have sound cards installed BUT sound only comes out into the earplugs when you insert the headphone wire in the correct Audio Jack.

It wasn't the case that I didn't try to get things right. I had tried inserting headphone jack into different computers a couple of times into the port that is present adjacent to the power button on the CPU, but I failed to get any positive result. Therefore it was natural for me to deduce that either the sound card isn't installed in those computers just to cut the costs or it has been disabled to make the environment NOISE-FREE to allow students to concentrate on their studies.

The correct port to insert the Headphone jack is the GREEN one present on the back of the CPU, which you obtain by rotating the it 180° along its axis. And there's the notorious port where you have to insert the Headphone jack.


Pantnagar
The Notorious Port to which the Headphone Jack has to be inserted.

Next time you go there, try doing this. 😁

I hope that you have learnt something new from this incident.

Stay Curious.🎁

Regards
Samhita Joshi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Hacks